- Pliers developed specially for cutting shift and break housing. Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps. - In order to preserve the ultimate cutting performance, we highly advice not to use pliers for cutting shift/brake wires and spokes.
- Hex wrenches 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Shimano, SRAM, Sun Tour, Chris King and Sun Race and others.
- The simple tightening of the spindle fits the chain pin with perfect precision and with its ergonomic design it is easy to use.
- The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 4, 5, and 6mm hex-shaped nut
Features ball-end hex wrenches which are specially useful for working under angle
- Hex wrenches 4, 5, 6 - TX wrench 25 - PH1 screwdriver - Flat screwdriver 1.0 x 5.0
- 15 mm opening is laser cut with precision and perfect angle to help you loosen the pedals as easy as possible - 270mm of length for extra leverage - Small and light weight, perfect for toolbox and traveling
- Hex wrenches 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - TX wrenches 10, 25 - PH1 screwdriver - Chain tool - Schrader & Presta valve tool - Flat screwdriver 1.0 x 5.0 - Spoke Key 3.3, 3.45 and DT
Three most popular TORX sizes: T10, T15 and T25mm
- This chain tool can cover anything from 5 to 11 speed - Its handle doubles in function as a valve core remover for Schrader and Presta valves
- Hex wrenches 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - TX wrenches 10, 25 - PH1 screwdriver - Chain tool - Schrader & Presta valve tool
Page 1 of 1