$83.00 - $90.00
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
$77.00 - $101.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$74.95 - $84.95
The Trail King guarantees the best traction with its many small studs on any trail no matter how difficult. The tire excels on all-mountain and enduro bikes. The carcass also offers plenty of clearance against punctures. The biker constantly gets feedback, adjusts easily to the conditions, and remains in the flow.
$19.99 - $29.99
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$75.00 - $88.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$39.99 - $95.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$85.00 - $95.00
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows.
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$64.99 - $69.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
$92.00 - $103.00
he all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
A versatile mid-spike for deep loam or loose powder - High-volume casing - Mid-spike tread design Our pro athletes needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like our Wet Scream. Large, tall, and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds.
$35.00 - $88.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$22.99 - $39.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
$44.99 - $49.99
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Page 1 of 1