700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience. - Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration - 220 TPI nylon casing - New aero tread pattern - Intended use: racing - Very low rolling resistance to save power - Optimized for dry road conditions - Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
The name Revolution explains it all: a tread design that rolls faster than a slick while providing traction in a range of conditions. Micro-effective edges form a staircase of grooves in the direction of cornering force and channel water away from the center. E-bike compliant Graphene compound rolls fast, and when used on an e-bike, extends battery life. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists. The Solid Shielding puncture protection layer makes punctures a thing of the past. As with all Vittoria Tech Series tires, the mix of performance and durability add up to a great value. - Graphene compound is regulation compliant for e-bike use - Reflective sidewall stripe for safety
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
Designed for intensive training, the Rubino Pro is equally suitable for racing events. This tire builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever. - 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage - 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling - All-rounder for any condition - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip
$78.99 - $83.99
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
BENEFITS: - AIRLESS TIRE - NEVER GOES FLAT! - GOOD FOR 5,000 MILES! - LIGHTWEIGHT - USE EXISTING RIM - ABOUT AIRLESS TIRES Tannus Airless Shield Tires offer complete puncture protection. They are made from our lightweight patented Aither Technology and never go flat. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: - Price is for single tire - Fits 18-20mm inner width. - Regular and Hard - Hardness equal to 80psi. - 3 sets of locking installation pins - Installation S-Tool
$42.00 - $74.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$79.09 - $79.85
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$34.90 - $39.99
- Classic training tire with 60tpi casing, a puncture protection belt and higher overall thickness than the Road
$69.99 - $72.00
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$72.99 - $79.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$79.99 - $99.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
$29.99 - $44.99
- Performance training tire
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Using IRC's tubeless technologies, the tire fits perfectly on your tubeless compatible wheels. A 182TPI casing let you ride smooth on any rough surface. Serac CX X-GUARD offers you extra puncture resistance. - With a 182 TPI casing, Serac CX cyclocross tires provide a fast, smooth, and comfortable ride on any rough ‘cross course - Inner-air-seal prevents leakage - X-Guard adds a 40×40 TPI double-layer bead-to-bead puncture barrier for incredible durability
$52.99 - $53.00
- Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - Lightweight casing for a smooth ride and extra durability - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 2 features a Kevlar protection belt between the casing and tread rubber - Low resistance design
$24.95 - $32.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Continental's Speed Ride boasts a diamond-pattern file tread so it rolls fast on all surfaces. This great-riding, durable tire also features Continental's ProTection technology to help prevent flats.
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
Whether on the road, on gravel or on forest paths – this all-rounder is a perfectly equipped touring tyre. Due to the pronounced centre tread, the tyre has excellent rolling characteristics and brings frequent riders quickly from A to B. The bionically designed and laminated shoulder provides good support and guarantees a safe cornering. Best Continental Racing Bike technology for touring bikers. Whether on the road, on gravel or on forest paths, this all-rounder provides maximum protection against punctures, thanks to Vectran Breaker.
$59.99 - $62.99
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
$64.95 - $69.99
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour, or the shortcut on your way home. The new gravel Terra series by Continental gets you there. Made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose alter road, choose Terra. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. ProTection The ProTection technology gives our tires their perfect mix of fast rolling, grip and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls make this possible. The whole tire attains greater resilience and becomes less vulnerable to damage.
$79.95 - $84.95
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$94.99 - $99.95
The new Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready: Lighter, faster and with stronger sidewalls. The new standard in road tubeless ready technology. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better.
Page 1 of 2 Next page