Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Osprey’s Hydraulics 3L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Osprey’s Hydraulics 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
Planet Bike's Stainless Cage is light and strong to hold your bottle securely. Constructed from tubular stainless steel, this rustproof cage weighs only 44 grams, and it won't scuff or scratch your bottle, either.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage - Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite - Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
It'll hold water and is probably the most fun water bottle on the planet. The Wildstyle bottle is made in the USA by Specialized and utilizes their Purist technology. No more plastic taste and it doesn't hold flavor from your last beverage the way traditional bottles do. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
The CamelBak Crux replacement tube has larger diameter and offers more water per sip than previous tubes. Pair with the Crux reservoir on/off valve (sold separately) for 20% more water flow per sip.
$15.00 - $16.00
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
- Lean and mean, the reservoir version of this 2L daypack is designed to handle fast off-road riding on challenging mountain terrain. - Type B X-harness with easy-access adjustment - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - New design with full access opening front panel - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener - Eyewear holder - Removable waist belt - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables pocket - Easy side access - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective details - Helmet holder
- X-harness Type A with accessible adjustment structure - Eyewear holder - Elastic side pockets - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables Pocket - Hi-viz rain cover - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light-attachment loop - Reflective details - Original design helmet holder - EZ side access - Ventilated Ergostraps - Removable waist belt - New design with full opening for front panel - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Flexible gear storage - Water-resistant fabric -Water resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener
MSW's Up or Down height-adjustable bottle cage allows for customizable bottle positions. Great for small or irregularly shaped frames, full-suspension bikes, and to make room for frame bags. - Five height positions for 30mm total range - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable nylon composite
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$10.99 - $19.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
The Easy Swap Cage’s keyhole shaped bolt holes mean you no longer need to remove your bottle cage bolts when installing your cages. - Keyhole-shaped bolt holes eliminate the need to remove cage fasteners during installation - Easier removal with short hex wrenches - 6mm aluminum rod with welded mounting plate - Available in durable finishes: ED coated (black), anodized (silver) and powdercoat (red & white)
This lightweight, collapsible flask keeps your water cold twice as long, without the extra weight and bulk of traditional insulated bottles. The Quick Stow Chill fits snugly in the front pockets of all CamelBak running vests, and collapses for easy storage once it’s empty. The extra-wide mouth also makes it easy to refill on the fly, especially if you’re adding ice or drink mixes. CamelBak's classic one-piece silicone bite valve offers a durable user friendly drinking interface.
Made of a lightweight nylon composite, Serfas’ Starfighter Nylon Cage works with road and mountain bikes to hold your bottle in place and allow for easy removal.
Double up on hydration with an insulated Crux reservoir sleeve that adds 3 liters of extra water to any pack. In addition to keeping your water supply cool, the insulated sleeve features attachment points that make it easy to secure the UnBottle to a kayak, a larger pack, or any other gear setup. -The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. -External fill means you can top off the reservoir without removing it from the fabric sleeve. -Multiple attachment points make it easy to lash the UnBottle to boats, vehicles or backpacks -Easy-to-grab handle makes carrying convenient while providing a loop on which to hang the reservoir -Zippered tube access
This is the rebirth of Blackburn's successful Camber Cage. Built tough to withstand MTB abuse, yet elegant enough to pop on your road bike, the Camber Cage pulls double duty, and looks good doing it. - Different color and finish options lets you pick a cage to match your bike - UD Carbon layup provides a smooth finish that reflects current carbon frame designs - “Rib cage” retention design hugs your bottles securely - Flared top opening assists with aligning your bottle to the cage while on the fly - 30 grams
Stay aero and stay hydrated with Profile's Aqualite! Featuring an easy-to-refill, no-splash cap, this durable, injection-molded 22-ounce bottle includes an extended straw for easy access. And, the Aqualite fits both wide and narrow-mounted aerobars easily with Profile's Aerodrink bracket (sold separately).
Blackburn's Carbon Cinch Cage embodies an elegant and sleek design that has a firm grip to keep your bottles cinched down. - UD Carbon Fiber - Uni-Directional carbon fiber material allows for maximum strength, and minimal material for ultimate weight savings - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Black Matte is the lightest color/finish combination. Weight may vary up to 3 grams between other colors/finishes. - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 78mm/3.07in - Height 78mm/3.07in - Weight-16g/0.04lbs
Keep your reservoir funk-free with this cleaning brush kit from CamelBak.
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
Page 1 of 9 Next page