$31.00 - $49.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$29.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Lewis and Clark wish they could have had this tire for their jaunt across the country. The Explorer offers excellent traction over roots, rocks and off-camber terrain, making it a great all-rounder. And thanks to Continental's Endless Edge technology, a unique tread design with five-sided lugs oriented to ensure consistent braking, cornering and climbing, you get optimum braking, cornering, and climbing.
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$75.00 - $104.99
- Wide fast rolling street style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable and grippy turning even when running low PSI
CST C1779 Tires. The CST Metropolitan Palm Bay tire features a unique tread that will keep your ride both smooth and stylish. - Perfect for everyday city riding - APL Puncture-resistance features .7mm layer of rubber between tread and casing - Tread pattern designed for reduced rolling resistance with consistent traction - Reflective sidewall for added safety - 22 TPI casing
$49.99 - $54.99
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
$14.95 - $24.95
- "Cruiser'' type tire
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction - Flame design - Wire bead
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$64.99 - $69.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Page 1 of 1