Every Day is an Adventure.
A bike that will turn every journey, path, and road into a joyride. Its comfort-focused frame and upright riding position keep the effort low and enjoyment high.
- Built for Comfort. First and foremost, this bicycle is made for comfort with an upright riding position, lightweight feel and riding style, and a plush saddle combined with squishy front suspension that turns bumpy streets, parkland paths, and gravel roads into a smooth-sailing journey.
- Easy on, Easy off. The Adventure begins with our lowest step-thru frame—a thoroughly modern take on a classic design, resulting in the easiest bicycle to kickstart your ride. Anyone can step on, set off, and park easily with the built-in kickstand. All that's left is enjoying the ride.
- Style and Confidence. Plenty of smooth-shifting gears will ensure that every ride is a breeze, while trustworthy disc brakes and larger-volume tires will handle every road with ease and new-found confidence.
- Smart Parking. Compact spaces? No problem. The Adventure EQ's folding stem and pedals make it easy to park in tight places.
- Equipped for Modern life. Convenience wherever you roll. The Adventure EQ boosts visibility with self-powered Dynamo lights that illuminate your ride, while full-coverage fenders keep you dry through showers, and a sturdy rear rack carries all your daily essentials.
|D. Effective Top Tube||62.6||63.9||65.3|
|E. Head Tube Angle||69.0°||69.0°||69.0°|
|F. Head Tube Length||18.6||20.4||22.2|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||69.0°||69.0°||69.0°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||38||45||51|
|I. Bottom Bracket Height||28.8||28.8||28.8|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||6.4||6.4||6.4|
|K. Fork Rake/Offset||5.5||5.5||5.5|
|N. Front to Center||66.3||67.6||69|
|O. Chainstay Length||46||46||46|
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, low-step thru, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, disc brakes, rack/fender mounts|
|Fork||Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm travel, coil, custom crown, 1 1/8" steerer|
|Rims||Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h|
Front: Shimano Dynamo DH-3D37, QR
Rear: Formula CL-1422, QR
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Goodyear Transit Tour, 27.5 x 2.0"|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, square taper|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Acolyte 8-speed|
|Chain||KMC X8, 8-speed|
|Brakes||Tektro M275 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Tektro hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 60mm rise, 15° back, 685mm|
|Stem||90 degree rotateable, 31.8, 7°|
|Headset||Semi-Integrated, Tapered, 1-1/2"-1-1/8"|
|Seatpost||Suspension, 27.2 x 300mm|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo Comfort|
|Pedals||Reinforced folding nylon pedals|
|Accessories & Extras||Alloy Fenders, Rear Rack, Spanninga Front and Rear Dynamo Lights, Kickstand, Folding pedals|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey / Small||884603917527||C32101U20SM||210000025384|
|Grey / Medium||884603917534||C32101U20MD||210000025385|
|Grey / Large||884603917541||C32101U20LG||210000025382|
|Candy Red / Small||884603917497||C32101U10SM|
|Candy Red / Medium||884603917503||C32101U10MD|
|Candy Red / Large||884603917510||C32101U10LG||210000025383|