110BCD & 130BCD Cold Forged road chainring sets are the result of relentless testing matched with the best materials and manufacturing processes to create some of the most durable and sweetest shifting sets available.
- Designed for 5-arm standard, mid-compact, compact, and Cyclocross setups
- One-Shot Cold Forging: The exclusive manufacturing process creates a more complex tooth profile and provides more shifting features on a chainring which normal CNC manufacturing won't allow. Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps, and tactically placed shift pins are all jam-packed onto a Praxis ring. The process creates a harder and tougher tooth overall durability
- LevaTime: Praxis unique timing and shifting technology. Several shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift. Synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move
- Not compatible with Campagnolo/Fulcrum Ultra-Torque/Racing Torque cranksets
- Unauthorized online sales are prohibited by manufacturer
* 32/48t rings: This is a custom ring set that can only be installed on the new Praxis Works branded 110BCD road cranks, and also the new Specialized alloy 110BCD spider. This specific set includes custom bolts required for installation. This set will not install on prior generation “TURN” road cranks or other brand cranks.
|2-Tone Black Buzz / 32/48T
|2-Tone Black Buzz / 34/50T