700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$78.99 - $83.99
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
$74.99 - $84.99
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
Designed for intensive training, the Rubino Pro is equally suitable for racing events. This tire builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever. - 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage - 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling - All-rounder for any condition - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
BENEFITS: - AIRLESS TIRE - NEVER GOES FLAT! - GOOD FOR 5,000 MILES! - LIGHTWEIGHT - USE EXISTING RIM Tannus Airless Shield Tires offer complete puncture protection. They are made from our lightweight patented Aither Technology and never go flat. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: - Price is for single tire - Fits 18-20mm inner width. - Regular and Hard - Hardness equal to 80psi. - 3 sets of locking installation pins - Installation S-Tool
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$31.00 - $49.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$42.00 - $74.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$72.99 - $79.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$69.99 - $72.00
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$34.90 - $39.99
- Classic training tire with 60tpi casing, a puncture protection belt and higher overall thickness than the Road
$79.99 - $102.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$67.99 - $69.99
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
$60.00 - $79.99
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
Using IRC's tubeless technologies, the tire fits perfectly on your tubeless compatible wheels. A 182TPI casing let you ride smooth on any rough surface. Serac CX X-GUARD offers you extra puncture resistance. - With a 182 TPI casing, Serac CX cyclocross tires provide a fast, smooth, and comfortable ride on any rough ‘cross course - Inner-air-seal prevents leakage - X-Guard adds a 40×40 TPI double-layer bead-to-bead puncture barrier for incredible durability
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive, ultra-lightweight, and cut-resistant Kevlar material, ensuring maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
$52.99 - $53.00
- Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - Lightweight casing for a smooth ride and extra durability - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 2 features a Kevlar protection belt between the casing and tread rubber - Low resistance design
$59.99 - $62.99
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$94.99 - $103.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
$24.99 - $32.95
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Continental's Speed Ride boasts a diamond-pattern file tread so it rolls fast on all surfaces. This great-riding, durable tire also features Continental's ProTection technology to help prevent flats.
The Sprinter GatorSkin inherits the best qualities of the ever-popular original Sprinter, namely the durable tread compound and effective puncture resistance. GatorSkin simply adds confidence-inspiring durability and the sidewall protection of DuraSkin to an already race-proven winner. Pro riders use a similar combination in their tires for Paris-Roubaix and other equipment-destroying classics in the springtime. If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac, this is your tubular.
$64.95 - $69.99
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour, or the shortcut on your way home. The new gravel Terra series by Continental gets you there. Made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose alter road, choose Terra. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. ProTection The ProTection technology gives our tires their perfect mix of fast rolling, grip and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls make this possible. The whole tire attains greater resilience and becomes less vulnerable to damage.
$51.95 - $72.95
For finding your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour or the shortcut on your way home, the Terra gravel series by Continental gets you there over rough and smooth. Choose another road, choose Terra. - A user-optimized tubeless system is specifically designed for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable in use. - ProTection technology gives our tires the perfect mix of fast rolling, grip, and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls result in greater resilience and less vulnerability to damage. - A specifically developed tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides a stable fit on the rim.
Whether on the road, on gravel or on forest paths – this all-rounder is a perfectly equipped touring tyre. Due to the pronounced centre tread, the tyre has excellent rolling characteristics and brings frequent riders quickly from A to B. The bionically designed and laminated shoulder provides good support and guarantees a safe cornering. Best Continental Racing Bike technology for touring bikers. Whether on the road, on gravel or on forest paths, this all-rounder provides maximum protection against punctures, thanks to Vectran Breaker.
Page 1 of 2 Next page